It’s simple and to the point, well organized, and for the most part, transparent. What they lack in a good logo, they more than makeup for with content. The black and glaring blue font read, “The best way to cancel your timeshare.” On this page is s a video of the South Carolina coast, with some encouraging words of hope popping up on the screen. Halfway through, a lovely Tennessee couple tells how great they felt once their Timeshare was canceled by Cancel Timeshare by HVM Strategies.
Next, a few trusted logos of review sites appear as a border, and they are clickable, which shows transparency with their reviews. Feel free to click on each one and read all the reviews about this company.
What We Offer
- Transparency—Keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Affordability—Offering affordable ways to pay.
- Credit Protection —A 90% success rate.
- Payment Options—Monthly payment options available.
Down a bit further are a few videos of actual client’s testimonies. Then the four steps to timeshare freedom.
- Hire Us: Contact Cancel Timeshare Cancel Timeshare by HBV Strategies for a free consultation. Sometimes the most challenging part of the timeshare cancellation process is deciding to let go.
- Onboard: Talk with your assigned Onboarding Specialist about your timeshare dilemma. Each timeshare exit company calls their representatives something different, Exit Specialists, Client Advocates; it’s all the same- they are salespeople hired to close the deal and help you achieve your goal of dumping your Timeshare.
- Let us work: They will begin work on your behalf to cancel your Timeshare and keep you updated through their App. In other words, please let them do their job but make sure you are getting regular updates on their progress.
- Get results: Your Timeshare is canceled. Would you please make sure you receive a cancellation letter from the developer and your exit company? There have been cases where exit companies have sent fake letters to their clients, and the developer never canceled the Timeshare.
Checking the Numbers
Money Recovered $2,500,000
This is quite impressive as Cancel Timeshare has only been in business since 2017.
Cancel Timeshare claims to have completed 642 to date but has canceled 881 contracts. This may mean some clients have had more than one timeshare contract revoked.
Complaints 0 — as of today, the BBB has zero complaints with Cancel Timeshare.
Standardized pricing is something we’ve never seen advertised on a timeshare exit website before, so points for transparency. Everyone pays the same price. Twelve easy payments of $249 a month for a total of $2,988 and there are no hidden fees. Payment plans are available for every client regardless of credit. All clients qualify for the 0% interest – 12-month payment plan.
Most all timeshare exit companies will tell you to stop making payments on your Timeshare once you sign a contract with them. Cancel Timeshare says that’s entirely a personal choice, and it’s up to you if you continue to pay your fees and mortgage or not. This is smart because the liability of possible foreclosure does not fall back on them.
Cancel Timeshare by HVM Strategies claims the average timeframe for complete cancellation could be anywhere from 4 to 24 months. Depending on how many timeshares you own, monies owed to the developers, and how quickly you cooperate and get the needed information So, don’t dally with getting the requested information to them in a timely manner.
They also make it clear that they are not a law firm, nor do they practice law. But they do work with lawyers if needed. It’s unclear if attorney services will cost extra.
Common Sense Checklist
- Make sure the timeshare exit company you hire has a physical office and has a web presence.
- Always check the Better Business Bureau and read all the reviews and complaints and how the exit company has addressed said issues.
- Don’t pay high upfront fees. Always choose a timeshare exit company that has an escrow option available. Not only does this ensure your money is safe and secure, but it forces the exit company to work a little harder and faster to get paid.
- Reputable companies will not cold call you. Block them and do your research.
- Read the reviews across many review platforms. Watch for patterns of complaints as those tend to be most accurate.