EZ Exit Now LLC Review
EZ Exit Now LLC Review
EZ Exit Now, LLC was established in 2013. The company is located in Houston, Texas. Dan and Kristin Cobb are the owners and CEOs of this business. Dan, a former mortgage broker, and Kristen, a former paramedic and stay-at-home mom, felt the need to help people out of their timeshare debt.
In 2008, in an attempt to save their home, they began training as timeshare exit specialists with another company that is no longer in business. But their passion for helping others is unwavering. Now, they continue to assist people to get out from under timeshare debt with their own venture, EZ Exit Now, LLC. Have you ever wondered how to get out of timeshare in 2022 and 2023? See if a company we recommend can help you finally get out of your timeshare with ease.
Cancel Your Timeshare!
Grab a cup of coffee and plan to be on this website for quite a while. Enjoy a plethora of timeshare-related intel, including videos, audio clips, and articles worth reading. We like to start off website reviews with looking into their updates to the sites to make sure they are reinvesting into their website. They were indeed updating constantly in 2022 and we will continue to visit their site in 2023.
Upon first glance, the company website is secure and looks professional. However, the .org URL, usually affiliated with non-profits, is confusing as EZ Exit Now, LLC is a for-profit company.
Social media buttons are clearly displayed at the top of the page. This is helpful for those who want to check out those sites first.
EZ Exit Now’s logo is bold with a friendly font that builds trust. You may notice another logo on the homepage—the mountains behind Paragon International. Paragon is listed on their Better Business Bureau (BBB) page as an Alternative Business Name. Though, we cannot find any information on this company on the internet or how it may relate to this company.
We appreciate having the phone number largely displayed. Every page has at least one contact button if you’d like to get down to brass tacks and call someone right away.
“We care deeply about our clients and always strive to come up with individualized solutions that will alleviate them of the financial and emotional burdens.”
If you prefer to meet an Exit Specialist face-to-face, EZ Exit Now will either send one to your home, or you can make an appointment at their office.
The company has maintained its A+ rating with the BBB since 2016. The company won the Better Business Bureau Award for excellence in 2020.
In addition to the BBB, other affiliations include Christians In Business, Texas Association of Business, Two separate Chamber of Commerce memberships, and the NRA Business Alliance.
This page explains the exit process in detail. There are four subcategories:
- Get out of a Timeshare
- Exit Timeshare
- Timeshare Termination
- and Cancelling Timeshare
All of which are basically the same phrase. However, each subcategory has information on alternative ways to free yourself of your timeshare and how EZ Exit Now, LLC will help.
Five-star testimonials pinned to the top of this page add trust. You can read reviews of happy clients who did get out of their timeshare contracts successfully. We like that the Trustpilot link is also on the page so that people can go directly to the review site to read all the reviews.
If you scroll down a bit, you’ll find a long list of audio clips recorded by Dan Cob, CEO. Dan calls each client to give them the good news of their successfully canceled timeshare. During a few audio clips, Mr. Cobb refers to his company as EZ Exit Timeshare Escape. We are not sure if this was the previous name of the company.
Although they are not company-specific, the videos show you how millions of people get scammed into buying a timeshare. And it is worth a look.
The first video is timeshare exit guru Dave Ramsey talking about what timeshare is and what it isn’t. Additional videos were shared from reputable sources such as 20/20 and ABC News. Other videos were made by people who actually got scammed.
About Us Page
This page has a dropdown menu with two sub-categories in addition to the About Us clickable header.
- Our Story Section (3rd paragraph down) EZ Exit Now encourages its team to volunteer within their own community or at one of the company-sponsored volunteer events. From hurricane cleanup and programs to feeding communities in need to pet rescues. This is the most comprehensive outreach we’ve seen so far. While we find this kind of community outreach impressive, we would also like to see more of their origin story.
EZ Exit Now proudly employs veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces and partners with the Department of Homeland Security to support its counter-terrorism efforts to keep our nation safe.
Disappointingly, what this page does not show are the dedicated people behind the scenes. Photos of team member bios and perhaps a few volunteer pictures would help build instant trust. Hopefully, they will incorporate the header picture on their FB page of Dan and Kristen Cobb along with their team.
- Timeshare Cancellations FAQs Page This questions page is hidden under the About Us tab.
- Timeshare Scams A better title for this page’s information should be How to Avoid Timeshare Scams. If you are new to timeshare and were invited to a presentation, the checklist on this page lists your rights and things you can do so you won’t fall prey to highly-trained timeshare salespeople. We suggest you print out this list (a Print Page button on the bottom left on all web pages) and take it with you on your presentation.
Timeshare Facts Guide Page
- Firstly, there is a comprehensive list explaining timeshares.
- Secondly, information on how timeshare developers con people into believing the hype of timeshare ownership.
- Lastly, a list of the disadvantages of owning a timeshare.
We like to see exit companies keeping up to date with the latest information in timeshare exiting. EZ Exit Now’s blog page is an excellent resource for getting some answers like how to get rid of an inherited timeshare.
Every page of the website has a contact option. But this page has some other things to know. You will receive a free, no-pressure consultation where a qualified exit specialist will listen to your individual story so they can create a customized exit plan.
“No obligation, just straight talk, and same-day solutions.” – EZ Exit Now
They promise to keep you updated on the progress of your case during the process. The contact page, phone number, and address are clearly listed so you can choose how you’d like to proceed with your initial consultation.
- Facebook has many great linked articles to browse from the company website and other reputable publications.
- Twitter is private. Only approved followers can see their Twitter page, which is an odd business practice.
- G+ link does not go anywhere as the platform doesn’t exist anymore.
- YouTube does have some great videos about timeshare scams, although the latest updated three years ago.
Three-Steps to Timeshare Exiting
EZ Exit Now’s exiting process described in 3 easy steps:
- Initial consultation
- Sign a contract
- Resolve and confirm your cancellation
Although EZ Exit Now “offers reliable liquidation services,” it does not mention exactly how they cancel timeshare contracts. But we do know they are not a listing or transfer service.
With 80% excellent/great reviews. Although we’d like to see more engagement on these comments from the company, Average reviews consist of the exit process taking longer than expected, but because every timeshare contract is unique,
We are glad to see the staff at EZ Exit Now responding to almost every review, good or bad. The payment method listed is credit card and check only. During the initial consultation, we recommend asking if an escrow option is available.
4.8-star reviews are impressive. We noticed 9/23 reviews written by employees who seem happy with the company atmosphere. There was a single 1-star review to which the company hasn’t responded. Again, we’d like to see more engagement with these kinds of issues.
Although we didn’t find any specific details on whether or not they use Attorneys for exit services, the Houston Northwest Chamber of Commerce site lists EZ Exit Now under Business Consulting and Attorney & Legal Services.
Is EZ Exit Now, LLC a Scam or Legit?
- We checked the Better Business Bureau for complaints.
- We checked the BBB for ratings to see if they are legitimate. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- With a traditional timeshare cancellation company, cost/price will vary case by case depending on many factors. You will rarely see one size fits all pricing. EZ Exit Now, LLC may charge you before or after your timeshare is sold or cancelled.
- We checked for prior cancellations to see if this company was legitimate. There appears to be a large number of timeshares sold/transferred by EZ Exit Now, LLC.
- Based on our research we think that EZ Exit Now, LLC is legitimate for getting out of your timeshare in 2022 and possibly 2023.
There are a few things about EZ Exit Now that we’d like to see listed on the company’s website. Nowhere does it state there is a money-back guarantee or an escrow option. One or both of these practices is available with almost every timeshare exit company we’ve reviewed. We recommend taking a look at the top 5 exit companies that we have reviewed. Make sure you shop around to find the best option for you.
According to several reviews and job postings on Indeed, it seems the first point of contact is a call center but also states that the reps are well-trained to answer timeshare exit questions and point you in the right direction.
We love EZ Exit Now’s philanthropic values and the recorded phone calls of relieved former owners learning their timeshares are finally canceled. In addition, Travel Mag named them as one of the three best timeshare exit companies.
Overall, this website has the most informative content of any we’ve seen. We would encourage you to read through their information to help you gain broader knowledge and understand your specific situation better. Although we believe EZ Exit Now is headed in the right direction, the fact that they do not offer an escrow option is a bit concerning.