Grab a cup of coffee and plan to be on this website for quite a while. Enjoy a plethora of timeshare-related intel, including videos, audio clips, and articles worth reading. We like to start off website reviews with looking into their updates to the sites to make sure they are reinvesting into their website. They were indeed updating constantly in 2022 and we will continue to visit their site in 2023.
Upon first glance, the company website is secure and looks professional. However, the .org URL, usually affiliated with non-profits, is confusing as EZ Exit Now, LLC is a for-profit company.
Social media buttons are clearly displayed at the top of the page. This is helpful for those who want to check out those sites first.
EZ Exit Now’s logo is bold with a friendly font that builds trust. You may notice another logo on the homepage—the mountains behind Paragon International. Paragon is listed on their Better Business Bureau (BBB) page as an Alternative Business Name. Though, we cannot find any information on this company on the internet or how it may relate to this company.
We appreciate having the phone number largely displayed. Every page has at least one contact button if you’d like to get down to brass tacks and call someone right away.
“We care deeply about our clients and always strive to come up with individualized solutions that will alleviate them of the financial and emotional burdens.”
If you prefer to meet an Exit Specialist face-to-face, EZ Exit Now will either send one to your home, or you can make an appointment at their office.
The company has maintained its A+ rating with the BBB since 2016. The company won the Better Business Bureau Award for excellence in 2020.
In addition to the BBB, other affiliations include Christians In Business, Texas Association of Business, Two separate Chamber of Commerce memberships, and the NRA Business Alliance.
This page explains the exit process in detail. There are four subcategories:
- Get out of a Timeshare
- Exit Timeshare
- Timeshare Termination
- and Cancelling Timeshare
All of which are basically the same phrase. However, each subcategory has information on alternative ways to free yourself of your timeshare and how EZ Exit Now, LLC will help.
Five-star testimonials pinned to the top of this page add trust. You can read reviews of happy clients who did get out of their timeshare contracts successfully. We like that the Trustpilot link is also on the page so that people can go directly to the review site to read all the reviews.
If you scroll down a bit, you’ll find a long list of audio clips recorded by Dan Cob, CEO. Dan calls each client to give them the good news of their successfully canceled timeshare. During a few audio clips, Mr. Cobb refers to his company as EZ Exit Timeshare Escape. We are not sure if this was the previous name of the company.
Although they are not company-specific, the videos show you how millions of people get scammed into buying a timeshare. And it is worth a look.
The first video is timeshare exit guru Dave Ramsey talking about what timeshare is and what it isn’t. Additional videos were shared from reputable sources such as 20/20 and ABC News. Other videos were made by people who actually got scammed.
About Us Page
This page has a dropdown menu with two sub-categories in addition to the About Us clickable header.
- Our Story Section (3rd paragraph down) EZ Exit Now encourages its team to volunteer within their own community or at one of the company-sponsored volunteer events. From hurricane cleanup and programs to feeding communities in need to pet rescues. This is the most comprehensive outreach we’ve seen so far. While we find this kind of community outreach impressive, we would also like to see more of their origin story.
EZ Exit Now proudly employs veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces and partners with the Department of Homeland Security to support its counter-terrorism efforts to keep our nation safe.
Disappointingly, what this page does not show are the dedicated people behind the scenes. Photos of team member bios and perhaps a few volunteer pictures would help build instant trust. Hopefully, they will incorporate the header picture on their FB page of Dan and Kristen Cobb along with their team.
- Timeshare Cancellations FAQs Page This questions page is hidden under the About Us tab.
- Timeshare Scams A better title for this page’s information should be How to Avoid Timeshare Scams. If you are new to timeshare and were invited to a presentation, the checklist on this page lists your rights and things you can do so you won’t fall prey to highly-trained timeshare salespeople. We suggest you print out this list (a Print Page button on the bottom left on all web pages) and take it with you on your presentation.
Timeshare Facts Guide Page
- Firstly, there is a comprehensive list explaining timeshares.
- Secondly, information on how timeshare developers con people into believing the hype of timeshare ownership.
- Lastly, a list of the disadvantages of owning a timeshare.
We like to see exit companies keeping up to date with the latest information in timeshare exiting. EZ Exit Now’s blog page is an excellent resource for getting some answers like how to get rid of an inherited timeshare.
Every page of the website has a contact option. But this page has some other things to know. You will receive a free, no-pressure consultation where a qualified exit specialist will listen to your individual story so they can create a customized exit plan.
“No obligation, just straight talk, and same-day solutions.” – EZ Exit Now
They promise to keep you updated on the progress of your case during the process. The contact page, phone number, and address are clearly listed so you can choose how you’d like to proceed with your initial consultation.