This large, captivating website is beautiful and really gets your attention. The header makes some bold claims.
- The industry leader in Timeshare Debt Cancellation
- Over 40 years combined experience
- Associated with over $50 million in debt cancellations
- Associated with over $2 million in refunds. If this is true, it’s the most outrageous amount of recovered money we’ve ever seen.
- Thousands of contracts canceled since 2017
Keep in mind; there is no way for the ordinary person to verify any information above.
Licensed, bonded, and insured in Florida and North Carolina.
Interval Exit Services offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee, but they wouldn’t have to if an escrow option existed.
They are not a law firm but do utilize attorney services if needed.
Credit protection is offered but nowhere on the site
About Our Services
Cancellation of timeshare contracts is accomplished by identifying the misrepresentation of the product and services within the sales process.
About Drop Down Menu
Mission Statement and What We Do section is the exact wording.
- Ownership/Debt Reduction—This service reduces the number of points and reduces the overall contractual debt amount to a more manageable position. This is done by canceling your last upgrade.
- Ownership/Debt Elimination—This service eliminates a total debt, leaving you with the points you’ve paid for in full. As a matter of fact, your obligation is only the maintenance fees attached to the remaining issues. Many Timeshare companies will take back a paid-off deed for frequent to a more manageable position.
At the bottom of this page is a short 36-question form to answer to have someone call you back for your consultation.
Paid off Contracts
This page explains nothing about paid-off contracts or timeshare cancellations. A paragraph is telling you why the timeshare industry is bogus, along with a short form to fill out to send.
Timeshare Debt Cancellation
- Free Consultation
- Financial Freedom
- Credit Protection
- Timeshare Attorneys are Unnecessary
Frequently Asked Question
– What do Interval Exit Services do?
They offer a reduction, where 1 or 2 of your most recent contracts are eliminated. Or cancel the entire contract.
– How long does this process take?
Because every case is different, exiting could take three months or three years. It depends on many factors.
– Will this process hurt my credit?
The company claims, no. They offer credit protection but do not explain the extent of this protection.
– What Happens if you are unsuccessful?
Nothing. After all, if we fail, it will cost you nothing.
– Will I receive a refund for the money paid to the Timeshare company?
Every case is different; however, in approximately 70% of our cases, a refund is issued by the developer or Credit Card company. This is unbelievable, literally.
Surety Bonds vs. Escrow Accounts
In brief, a surety bond is a promise to be liable for the debt, default, or failure. It is a three-party contract by which one party (the surety) guarantees the performance or obligations of a second party (the principal) to a third party (the obligee).
Both are a 3rd party entities that will assure clients that monies are protected from fraud, scams, and bankruptcy. Not only do escrow accounts require the full-service fee be deposited in one lump sum, but also clients do not have access to large sums of cash to fund accounts. Escrow accounts are a fee-for-service product costing between 2%-6.5% of monies deposited. While this may be true, it’s a small price to pay for protecting your money.
Generally speaking, this additional fee drives up company and client costs of service.
Not to mention, Surety Bonds does not cost the client any money. They provide insurance on cash paid for services; the bond insurance reimburses client funds if services are not rendered. These are required in the state of Florida when a company guarantees its work.