One of the first things we noticed about the website is the secure, safe connection. The soothing turquoise blue color scheme invites us to stay awhile. This site is uncluttered, easy to navigate, and professional.
Nobody likes searching for contact information. The phone number is at the top right of the page, and a short 4-question form is in clear view, which allows you to contact them immediately.
Next, a snippet of amazing reviews from happy clients whizzes past. You can read all of the reviews by clicking the Proof of Performance button.
Proof of Performance Page
Most timeshare exit websites have an alleged positive review list, but the review has no definite reference to where the review was written. Sapphire Timeshare Cancellation goes one step further. by uploading the original cancellation letter as proof that they do what they say.
You Have Power Radio Show
The video on this page features Attorney Justin Clark’s segment on the You Have Power Radio Show on Florida Man Radio station. Justin takes calls from listeners and answers questions about how to get out of your timeshare. We like to see exit companies sharing the spotlight with other knowledgeable resources.
Sapphire Timeshare Cancellation works with the Lucas Law Firm exclusively. The owner, Raymond J. Lucas, Esq., is a local Florida lawyer in practice for more than 24 years. Sapphire works closely with experienced attorneys who practice consumer protection law and timeshare relief. This is the kind of ethical practice that gets results. We recommend exit companies who at least have an option for legal services. This is the only way Sapphire cancels timeshare contracts.
Sapphire’s Four-Step Process
- Firstly, the free informational call and then completion of contracts. Once the client is on board with Sapphire, their payment goes directly into an escrow account.
- Within the first thirty days, Sapphire will send legal documentation to all timeshare parties to cease payments, foreclosures and negate negative credit marks.
- Continual communication with all entities for the next 6-12 months or longer.
- Legal documentation is sent to all three credit agencies to protect the integrity of your credit.
- Lastly, the client receives a notarized letter releasing them of all timeshare obligations.
Note: Sapphire does attempt to get refunds for their clients, although this is never a guarantee. If they are unsuccessful in releasing you from your deed, however, you will receive 100% of your money back.
FAQ Section Summary
While Sapphire does not rent, sell, or transfer timeshares, they do work through federal and state protection laws to cancel your contract for good. Client protection is their main focus, and we commend this company for going the extra mile.
If you’ve paid your timeshare deposit with a credit card, their credit and risk management team will assist with canceling the charge. This is something we haven’t seen before in other exit companies.