Seaside Consultants Group
Seaside Consultants Group Review
Seaside Consultants Group is a timeshare exit company owned and managed by Chris Dougherty, a 1996 graduate of California State University- Long Beach, where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing.
Chris grew up in San Diego, spending most of his free time riding the waves. Since he was a local, it was the perfect place to open a business out of his passions. In 2001, he started and managed the fastest growing surfboard company in North County, San Diego, Quiver Boardworks.
Then in 2007, the recession hit. Chris saw an opportunity to teach even more people about surfing. But he knew he’d have to cut his overhead. So, he began designing and producing boards right in his shop. This one move would make him the premier surf shop in three counties.
It was only a matter of time before Chris wanted to add to his ventures. He started High Rise Marketing, LLC, an umbrella company for Seaside Consultants Group, in 2014. Now, with thousands of debt-free clients, Seaside Consultants Group teaches people how and why to get rid of their timeshare now. Seaside’s motto is Timeshare Exit Done Right– and they mean it. Seaside is one of our top 5 exit companies we recommend in 2022 and 2023.
Cancel Your Timeshare! ✈️🏖️
Seaside Does It Better
Seaside Consultants Group concentrates on one thing, timeshare contract cancellations. Other timeshares exit companies will promise you the moon but deliver rocks. Beware of timeshare exit companies that claim to do it all, such as provide alternative timeshare services that seem to be a conflict of interest. Empty promises could include:
- Selling your timeshare
- Listing your timeshare for rent
- Convincing you to donate your timeshare to a charity
All of these options cost additional money with no guarantee of success. This is how they string you along- until you are right back where you started, stuck in the loop of being stuck in your timeshare contract and out thousands of dollars.
The Pros and Cons of Seaside Consultants Group
Now, let’s fact-check Seaside Consultants Group’s practices to see how they measure up as a trustworthy Timeshare Exit company, shall we?
- One thing that is refreshing about Seaside Consultants is that they are all about facts, no fluff. A knowledgeable exit specialist will collaborate with you step-by-step and let you know your best timeshare exit options during your consultation.
- Seaside’s initial consultation is free. You have nothing to lose by reaching out to them. And when you have questions, they will get back to you swiftly.
- Seaside’s exit specialists encourage you to educate yourself on the laws relevant to your purchase.
“We understand that many of our clients get into these kinds of lousy timeshare agreements largely because they didn’t have the correct information.” -Seaside Advocate.
- Alas, Seaside Consultants Group cannot help everyone get out of their timeshare contract. And they are up-front about it. One thing they won’t do is string you along. After your initial consultation, you’ll better understand the timeshare exit process and if Seaside will be able to help. Alternatively, they can advise you on alternative solutions if necessary.
- Results can be timely. The average timeshare cancellation process takes between 6- to 18 months or more, depending on your unique situation. However, during this time, your timeshare fees will cease.
- Seaside Consultants Group only cancels timeshare contracts that were based on some sort of deceit. Even if your timeshare sales representative were a ‘really nice person’ during your presentation, you would still be surprised at the lengths they’ve gone to deceive you. Don’t assume you are not a victim of misinformation, misrepresentations, and high-pressure sales tactics.
Not all Lawyers are Created Equal
Most timeshare exit companies have handpicked a pool of lawyers to help them cancel their client’s timeshare contracts; however, there is a good chance the exit company won’t allow you to speak directly to any of those lawyers at any point. This can be frustrating and cause delays in communication.
But why would these companies keep this information secret from you? Because they don’t want you to vet the law firm. Remember, not all attorneys understand timeshare exit and consumer protection law.
For all you know, you could get an ambulance-chasing lawyer who happens to be on the exit company’s lawyer list for various reasons, none of which have to do with competence.
Seaside Consultants Group provides the expert legal services you need. And since Seaside has transparency in its business practices, you will have full access to your assigned attorney. This way, you can collaborate directly with them so that you will remain in the loop every step of the way.
Do-it-yourself Exits are Not an Option
If you think you can take on a timeshare developer yourself, think again.
Q: If we ask politely, will the developers let us out of our contract?
A: It isn’t very likely. Developers rarely let go of an owner. Why would they? It’s easier for them to say no to you than to let you out of your timeshare contract and lose the money.
Q: Will suing the timeshare developer be cheaper than hiring a timeshare exit company?
A: Although there have been cases where the state’s Attorney General has won a handful of fraud cases, most people who hire a lawyer will end up paying five to ten times the cost of hiring an exit company like Seaside Consultants Group. Not to mention the time it will take you to cancel could be years. Meanwhile, you’ll continue to pay the lawyers, your timeshare mortgage, and fees.
Q: What will happen if I stop paying my timeshare?
A: Simply put, your good credit will be shot. You’ve spent a lifetime creating a good life for your family to make sure they have the best of everything; filing bankruptcy or losing your credit is an unfair consequence of being conned into buying a timeshare.
Your Credit is Safe with Seaside Consultants
When you work with Seaside Consultants, you can rest assured there will never be a negative hit on your credit score nor any type of indication that you’ve canceled your timeshare. You will not receive threatening letters from the timeshare developer in the mail.
Common Timeshare Exit Scams
The No Escrow Scam
Some timeshare exit companies require an up-front payment but do not have an escrow option. This means your payment goes into their bank account, where you have no legal control over your money if the company did not cancel your timeshare or goes out of business. Seaside Consultants Group offers an escrow account for your protection.
The Bait and Switch
Another sales scam is when a timeshare exit company promises to cancel your timeshare. But when you call, they try to talk you into listing your timeshare for rent on one of their timeshare rental websites instead.
Meanwhile, you’ll still pay the mortgage and maintenance fees. And since the rental market is flooded with timeshares from people desperate to get out of their contract, there is no guarantee your timeshare will ever see rental income.
The only way to stop the madness is to hire a proven, ethical timeshare exit company like Seaside Consultants Group to cancel your contract once and for all.
Everyone likes to read company reviews. This is to make sure other people have had positive experiences with a brand, and to see how companies respond to negative comments. Seaside Consultants Group has countless satisfied customers in 2022. We are sure this trend will continue well into 2023 as well.
Most of them feel relieved every month when they don’t have to pay enormous mortgage and maintenance fees on their timeshare anymore. Seaside’s Google Reviews are highly favorable, and they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Is Seaside Consultants Group a Scam or Legit?
- We checked the Better Business Bureau for complaints.
- We checked the BBB for ratings to see if they are legitimate. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- With a traditional timeshare cancellation company, cost/price will vary case by case depending on many factors. You will rarely see one size fits all pricing. Seaside Consultants Group may charge you before or after your timeshare is sold or cancelled.
- We checked for prior cancellations to see if this company was legitimate. There appears to be a large number of timeshares sold/transferred by Seaside Consultants Group.
- Based on our research we think that Seaside Consultants Group is legitimate.
Here at Cancel Timeshare Reviews, our researchers have taken the time to research Seaside Consultants Group and have found it to be an excellent option for your timeshare exit needs. Their 100% Moneyback Guarantee tells you that you can trust them to deliver on their promises. This is a company you can trust for cancelling your timeshare contract legally in 2023.