The Pros and Cons of Seaside Consultants Group
Now, let’s fact-check Seaside Consultants Group’s practices to see how they measure up as a trustworthy Timeshare Exit company, shall we?
- One thing that is refreshing about Seaside Consultants is that they are all about facts, no fluff. A knowledgeable exit specialist will collaborate with you step-by-step and let you know your best timeshare exit options during your consultation.
- Seaside’s initial consultation is free. You have nothing to lose by reaching out to them. And when you have questions, they will get back to you swiftly.
- Seaside’s exit specialists encourage you to educate yourself on the laws relevant to your purchase.
“We understand that many of our clients get into these kinds of lousy timeshare agreements largely because they didn’t have the correct information.” -Seaside Advocate.
- Alas, Seaside Consultants Group cannot help everyone get out of their timeshare contract. And they are up-front about it. One thing they won’t do is string you along. After your initial consultation, you’ll better understand the timeshare exit process and if Seaside will be able to help. Alternatively, they can advise you on alternative solutions if necessary.
- Results can be timely. The average timeshare cancellation process takes between 6- to 18 months or more, depending on your unique situation. However, during this time, your timeshare fees will cease.
- Seaside Consultants Group only cancels timeshare contracts that were based on some sort of deceit. Even if your timeshare sales representative were a ‘really nice person’ during your presentation, you would still be surprised at the lengths they’ve gone to deceive you. Don’t assume you are not a victim of misinformation, misrepresentations, and high-pressure sales tactics.
Not all Lawyers are Created Equal
Most timeshare exit companies have handpicked a pool of lawyers to help them cancel their client’s timeshare contracts; however, there is a good chance the exit company won’t allow you to speak directly to any of those lawyers at any point. This can be frustrating and cause delays in communication.
But why would these companies keep this information secret from you? Because they don’t want you to vet the law firm. Remember, not all attorneys understand timeshare exit and consumer protection law.
For all you know, you could get an ambulance-chasing lawyer who happens to be on the exit company’s lawyer list for various reasons, none of which have to do with competence.
Seaside Consultants Group provides the expert legal services you need. And since Seaside has transparency in its business practices, you will have full access to your assigned attorney. This way, you can collaborate directly with them so that you will remain in the loop every step of the way.
Do-it-yourself Exits are Not an Option
If you think you can take on a timeshare developer yourself, think again.
Q: If we ask politely, will the developers let us out of our contract?
A: It isn’t very likely. Developers rarely let go of an owner. Why would they? It’s easier for them to say no to you than to let you out of your timeshare contract and lose the money.
Q: Will suing the timeshare developer be cheaper than hiring a timeshare exit company?
A: Although there have been cases where the state’s Attorney General has won a handful of fraud cases, most people who hire a lawyer will end up paying five to ten times the cost of hiring an exit company like Seaside Consultants Group. Not to mention the time it will take you to cancel could be years. Meanwhile, you’ll continue to pay the lawyers, your timeshare mortgage, and fees.
Q: What will happen if I stop paying my timeshare?
A: Simply put, your good credit will be shot. You’ve spent a lifetime creating a good life for your family to make sure they have the best of everything; filing bankruptcy or losing your credit is an unfair consequence of being conned into buying a timeshare.