The first thing to remember is to always check the security of any website. This site is secure. The next thing we noticed is the low-quality stock photos on every page. And there are no genuine bios of company employees, which plummets Timeshare Cancel Center’s credibility factor down considerably. Frequently, people like to see real people who work in the company. And often we connect with people who resemble ourselves.
Also, on the homepage, there is a blaring guarantee that reads, “Our Timeshare Exit Team – Can Cancel Your Timeshare Contract 100% GUARANTEED!” Not only is this a bold statement, but it’s highly unlikely that they’ve canceled 100% of everyone’s timeshare they’ve ever helped. Contact links are present on every page, which is appreciated.
Then, nine business affiliations are listed halfway down the homepage. The company claims they are either a member of and/or supports these entities. However, there is no proof of these claims as none of the logos are linked to their corresponding sites where this information might be validated. An email and phone number link are at the bottom of the page. But the copyright is out of date.
This page is exhausting. Multiple fonts and crowded lettering make the page’s flow messy. In addition, not all information on this site is true.
- Timeshare Cancel Center is not a timeshare resale listing or donation company.
- A mandatory up-front payment is required before Timeshare Cancel Center will begin exiting a client’s timeshare contract.
- There is no escrow option offered on the website, which means your money will not be protected should Timeshare Cancel Center fails to release your timeshare contract.
- “You will not be able to get out of your timeshare by calling the resort developer and asking them to take the deed back.” False! You most certainly have the right to contact your resort before hiring an exit company. Some developers have special exit programs in place for hardships and other qualifying reasons to get rid of your timeshare quickly.
- “You only get one chance to make a timeshare cancellation.” False! In fact, some people try different methods and multiple timeshare exit companies before they find a real exit solution.
- “There is no cost for our timeshare exit team reviews.” This sentence is confusing in the context, and we’re not sure what it means.
– Credibility Check
- Firstly, photos of their “Senior Management Team” consist of low-quality stock photos of a bunch of suits standing in a line. Instead, present clear bios of your team.
- Secondly, links to Dave Ramsey and Susan Orman videos
- Lastly, linked articles about timeshare exit and scams. Most of them have correct advice about the timeshare trap and the angst it can put on people’s lives.
At the bottom of the page are favorable reviews. These unlinked reviews are not credible as we cannot check their source. Although the links are clickable, the links take you to a different page of their website. Timeshare Exit Services loses credibility points for this sneaky tactic.
Note: Sometimes companies will write fake positive reviews in order to lure desperate people into using their services. For this reason, do your own research on trusted sites like, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, and Trustpilot.
Timeshare Exit Services Page
There is some good stuff here. The Seven Ways to Do A Timeshare Cancellation article lists ways exit companies use unethical and illegal practices to release owners from their timeshares. The rest of this page is repeating the same points over and over with links.