How Do They Work
Timeshare Compliance lists a four-step process to timeshare exiting. Let’s define these steps a little bit further.
First, a Client Specialist will talk with you about your unique situation. You may be asked to email documents or correspondence from the developer if you’ve already attempted to exit your contract yourself.
Then, your Case Analyst will prepare options for you to look over. If you choose an option that is out of your budget, you’ll be offered financing options.
Next, you’ll choose how you’d like to proceed. A specialist will prepare your case. Then, they will advocate on your behalf to cancel your contract. This part may take time. Often, lawyers or developers request additional information before they’ll agree to cancelation.
Finally, the developer agrees to terminate your contract. Then your specialist will send paperwork to sign. After that, you’ll receive your final cancellation letter. At this point, you are 100% free of your timeshare burden. Pop the champaign!
Before You Decide
During your free consultation, your specialist will advise that you talk with your timeshare developer before deciding to come on board. Often, developers have options that do not require hiring an exit company. We give Timeshare Compliance two thumbs up for their transparency.
Another thing that caught our attention is the fact that they give you a list of documents you’ll need to bring to your consultation. Compiling all of your documents ahead of time will allow for a better overview of your case right from the beginning.
- Your current membership contract
- Timeshare Insurance information
- Due date and amount of your maintenance fees
- Proof of your last payment date.
- Potentially owed real estate taxes for your timeshare
- Rules and regulations of the resort
- Rules and expectations of the owner
How Does Timeshare Compliance Rate
“We believe the most valuable information for you to consider in your search for timeshare exit methods is the reviews from past clients.” -TC
There is no better way to gauge the integrity of a business than by reading honest reviews from real people. The good and the bad. Reading these reviews is strongly recommended.
- Timeshare Compliance BBB has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Impressively, they won the BBB’s Torch Award for Ethics in 2017. This is nearly unheard of for a timeshare exit company.
- Currently, they have 290+ reviews on Trustpilot. And 88% are favorable. Reviewers rate them 4.5/5 on Google, which is outstanding. The negative reviews were promptly responded to by TC, and more often than not, they asked the reviewer to please call them to make it right.
- On the homepage, they have a filter, so you can check the negative ones also. Transparency = Trust.
Here are some Timeshare Compliance Reviews: