Titan Exit Group’s website is secure, but the aesthetic screams, amateurs. The home page has random fonts, out-of-place italicized words, and blocks with words slapped wherever. This may seem like a petty observation, but it’s okay to judge the competency of a company by its social presence. After all, handing over your money to a disorganized company that uses purchased photos from the internet and has no information about the people who own the company seems a tiny bit shady, don’t you think?
“…we advocate for you to help you cancel your timeshare contract legally and permanently… Guaranteed.” Remember that no timeshare exit company can guarantee you’ll get out of your timeshare in the timeframe they’ve told you for the money they initially charge you.
Next, the 30-second TV spot video is well done and to the point. There is no form to fill out on this page, but a toll-free phone number is listed, but their offices are closed on weekends.
What We Do
Titan has a 3-pronged approach to timeshare exiting.
–Investigate—You’ll be assigned a representative who will be your communication liaison.
–Advocate—Once you agree on an exit strategy, they’ll begin work and keep you updated during the process.
But Titan doesn’t explain what kind of work they’ll be doing, so be sure you fully understand precisely what they’ll be doing day-to-day and ask for proof often.
–Resolve—When that glorious day comes that you are finally out of your timeshare contract, Titan Exit Group states they’ll “give” you a letter from the developer that frees you from any further liabilities in regards to your timeshare contract.
We find this wording a little iffy. It’s nice of them to give you a copy of the developer’s letter, but we suggest you follow up with your timeshare developer personally. Call the developer and ask them to send you said letter as well. There may be exit companies out there that have faked exit letters for the owners only for the owners to discover at a later date that they still owned the timeshare and were in foreclosure.
How Do I Get Out Page
This page explains nothing about how you get out. It simply goes over your choice to get tangled up in a timeshare in the first place, and how that led you to this page. Emotional marketing is real people.
Some of the wisdom on this page is relevant.
- Titan Exit Group can only exit your timeshare through the developer if your purchase was based on fraudulent misrepresentations during the presentation. This is commonplace.
- As a general rule, according to Titan Exit Group, they’ll require between 6 and 12 months to free you from your timeshare burden.
- They mention their A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. And why wouldn’t they? However, seven reviews do not an experienced and revered company make. We don’t suggest using exit companies that have been around less than five years. Fly-by-night exit companies pop up and disappear every day.
- They state they will not pressure you into using their services.
- The cost to use Titan Exit Group is not disclosed, which is typical. Since every timeshare contract and situation differs, they won’t quote you a price until your initial free consultation.
- Titan Exit Group is not a law firm, nor do they have attorneys available to you. Cancel Timeshare Reviews suggest you either hire a lawyer to look over your contract before signing or ask if they will provide one to do so.
- Instead of offering a money-back guarantee, Titan Exit Group offers an escrow option; It’s the industry’s only true guarantee that completely protects you, the consumer. Extra points for this important service. However, this sentence; “To put your mind at ease, we offer fee escrow services.” This either means they charge a fee to use their escrow services, or they’ve misspelled the word, free. We’re not entirely sure.
There are only three recent articles posted on this page. That may be because Titan Exit Group is so new to the game and still developing its website. The articles are worth the read though.
A big yellow Get Started button directs you to the contact page where you can either call Titan Exit Group from 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday PST or fill out the short form below to be contacted by a representative.